terça-feira, 8 de novembro de 2011

Feliz antes das 08h

É difícil, mas, acontece: estou esperando para atravessar a esquina da Garibaldi com Bernardino de Campos quando começa a tocar "I heard it through the grapevine". Fiquei feliz na hora.

Marvin Gaye. O cara.

Oo, Bet you're wond'ring how I knew 'bout your plans to make me blue
With some other guy that you knew before?
Between the two of us guys, you know I love you more.
It took me by surprise, I must say, when I found out yesterday. Oo,

CHORUS:
I heard it through the grapevine, not much longer would you be mine.
Oo, I heard it through the grapevine, and I'm just about to lose my mind.
Honey, honey yeah.

You know that a man ain't supposed to cry, but these tears I can't hold inside.
Losin' you would end my life you see, 'cause you mean that much to me.
You could have told me yourself that you found someone else.
Instead,

CHORUS

People say you hear from what you see
Na, na, not from what you hear.
I can't help bein' confused; if it's true, won't you tell me dear?
Do you plan to let me go for the other guy that you knew before? Oo,

CHORUS

Um comentário:

cidissima disse...

Muitas vezes estamos dirigindo e uma música linda começa a tocar. Mas estamos quase chegando. Torcemos para acontecer um pequeno congestionamento. Precisamos acabar de ouvi-la. Interromper a música que gostamos, naquele momento, é frustrante. Mesmo que ela não tenha deixado nenhuma seqüela. Mas se deixou urge que a ouçamos. Fazemos um dueto com o cantor (a). Dali para frente é aguardar os indícios de um dia legal ou com tons de saudades.

...um passarinho me contou,
que você não seria minha por muito mais tempo
Um passarinho me contou
Eu estou a ponto de perder a cabeça
Doçura, doçura, é isso aí...
(Um passarinho me contou)
(que você não seria minha gatinha por muito mais tempo)

Cida